September 24, 2023

The bodies of a 51-year-old man and his kid who purportedly died after being electrocuted have been buried.

The Tema Community 9 cemetery currently serves as the ultimate resting place for Charles Segbezdie-Pongo and his four-year-old son, Fiifi Sefadzi Segbezdie-Pongo.

They were electrocuted on April 4, 2023, as a result of a malfunctioning water heater they were using.

At the Evangelical Presbyterian Church Lorenz Wold Parish in Tema Community 1 on June 10, 2023, a sorrowful and bereaved church service was held to celebrate their lives.

Father and son electrocuted by faulty water heater laid to rest

People from the neighbourhood, including friends and relatives, gathered to pay their final respects to the deceased.The moment the father and son’s casket was unveiled for the funeral service, the entire church auditorium was overcome with grief and sorrow, and practically everyone sobbed hysterically.

Prior to his tragic passing, Charles Segbezdie-Pongo had a top position in the Perseus Mining Company in the Central Region.

His untimely death has left a vacuum in the organisation, among his coworkers, and among his family members who remember him for his commitment and contributions.

The neighbourhood has banded together to support and send sympathies to the sad family during this trying time.

Charles Segbezdie-Pongo and young Fiifi Sefadzi Segbezdie-Pongo will always be remembered with love, and those who knew and cared for them will carry

on their legacy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *